Thursday 12 June 2014

mr Bean swimming pool (HD)

G'day all

Well this is your class computer class with me! I hope you've enjoyed it!

This morning, can you go back through the last 2 weeks posts and complete any outstanding work please? I notice many of you didn't leave me a comment at the end of last week's post.

Check back that you've done what you were supposed to do! have you all written and posted the final draft of your holiday recount? Have you written up the Edith Cowan and Caroline Chisholm answers as 2 paragraphs in your blog? I don't think so!

When and only when you've done all that, can you attempt the worksheet on Mr Bean!

It's been a pleasure teaching you all and I wish you all the best of luck for the future!

As Winnie told me 'study hard, day day up'!

Goodbye and keep blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment