Thursday 15 May 2014

Week 11

G'day all

You have all been working so hard in this class that I thought you could have a little fun today! I'm going to get you to try and record some audio and then post it on your blog!

Have a look at this fun voki I created! Why don't you try to create one too? It's good as it makes you concentrate on having clear pronunciation!!!

I just made a new Voki. See it here:

If you can't get it to work, I'm sorry! That's a TAFE issue!

You can now finish editing your recount and add it to your blog.

This activity is part of a great website that you can access from home to help you to improve all areas of the English language- listening, speaking, reading and writing! You can try activities and games to make it all interesting and fun! Try this link to play a real cool scanning game! You'll need to read all the instructions carefully. If you can't download the clue sheet, then I'll photocopy one for you. Ok, Click here to start!

Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment