Monday 19 May 2014

Week 12

G'day all!

Well done to all of you who created a little Voki video last week! I hope you enjoyed making them as much as I enjoyed watching them. If you didn't post one, can you please try to do it today?

Well, today we have to get back to serious work again. As part of your unit on the environment, you need to work out your  carbon footprint! Use this link to find out your Ecological/carbon footprint. At the end of the quiz answer the questions on the task sheet(Ask me for this)

When you've completed that task, go to your blog and make sure you've edited the recent recount you did. I 've noticed that some of you have actually published nothing in your blog! If you have texts written in Posts, can you please get me to check them and publish them soon?

Last week I gave you some worksheets to do a reading activity called The Big Scan. Did you finish it? If not you can do it now. Please hand up your completed worksheets to me.

On Tuesday, we had an exercise on place names and the use of the definite article (the). Try doing some of these online activities for further practice! Here is another activity. Links to both of these websites can be found on the main page of my blog.

If you still have time, you can do some research for your report topic. I hope you have all chosen to do different festivals!

Ok, well, that should keep you busy for a couple of hours!

Have fun and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment